- 2 x 6″ Diamond notched saw blades for cutting stones.
- 1 x 100mm cotton buffing wheel
- 1 x 75mm Velcro backing disk.
- 2 x split spindles. You cut a strip of the grit sandpaper you need and put the start in the slot of the spindle then wrap it around the spindle. This is used a lot in silversmithing and jewellery making.
- 1 set of 105 pieces accessory kit for cutting grinding engraving shaping and polishing.
- 1 x 30 piece diamond bur set
- 5 x diamond drill bits. These bits have a tip that is diamond in matrix not just plated. This is the same as a sintered diamond wheel in that as it wears it exposes new diamonds.
- 2 Tapered spindles can be attached to the 1/4″ motor shaft to accommodate buffing wheels.
- 2 Threaded ends for use with wheels and buffs with 1/4″ hole.
- Drill chuck
- Flexi shaft (900mm long) with hand piece for holding burs, buffing wheels and drill bits
- Pre-lubricated ball bearings and a dust proof housing for virtually maintenance free use.
- Variable speed up to 10,000 rpm
- 220v 350w
2 year Australian warranty Must be returned to Silversmithing Tools for warranty
Made in China