- 5 types of crosslock tweezers
- Curved and straight cross-locking tweezers with stands
- Oval, round and square cross-locking tweezers
- Cross-locking for hands free use
- Fibre handles to protect your fingers from heat
Set contains five different types of cross-lock tweezers with fibre grips.
Curved and straight tweezers with stands to make positioning your work easier. Oval, round and square sets of cross-locking tweezers. The different shapes of the tweezers help hold the unique shapes of your work firmer.
The tweezers come with heat-resistant fibre grips to protect your fingers from heat while soldering. Being cross-locking means they open when pressed, then close onto your work when released, leaving your hands free for other jobs.