- 5 types of crosslock tweezers
- Curved and straight cross-locking tweezers with stands
- Oval, round and square cross-locking tweezers
- Cross-locking for hands free use
- Fibre handles to protect your fingers from heat
- Four different shapes to hold your work firmly
Set contains four different types of cross-lock tweezers with fibre grips.
Curved, straight, oval and square to make positioning your work easier. The different shapes of the tweezers help hold the unique shapes of your work firmer.
The tweezers come with heat-resistant fibre grips to protect your fingers from heat while soldering. Being cross-locking means they open when pressed, then close onto your work when released, leaving your hands free for other jobs.